3D Generalist Developer Vacancy
Are you an experienced 3D Generalist Developer with a strong passion for technology?
At Robovision, we apply deep learning to high performance computer vision pipelines in a broad range of spaces including manufacturing, agriculture, medical, security… We build out a platform of toolchains used for core deep learning workflows and deploy project teams that focus on delivery and expertise in challenging environments. “We” are a growing team of data engineers, data scientists, software developers and project managers, supported by a business driving innovation towards a positive impact on society and on industrial process quality.
We are delivering the future of automated vision right now!
We are located in the heart of innovation hubs near Ghent, working together with a wide variety of international business partners.
For the product team we are actively looking for a 3D Generalist Developer
There is a high degree of freedom in how you approach this role.
- Experience with professional software development
- Insight in Euclidean mathematics, transformations
- A basic understanding of deep learning concepts
- Interest and knowledge in the programmable pipeline of graphics interfaces (preferable OpenGL)
- Interest and knowledge of rendering pipelines
- A highly curious mind
- Advanced insight into operations in Euclidean space, quaternions, other coordinate systems (spherical), gimbal locking, …
- Interest, knowledge or experience in 3D camera technology
- Experience with building 3D manipulation tools
- Experience with WebGL, three.js or other framework abstractions
- Experience with wasm or professional experience with Java/TypeScript based development
Any spontaneous applications are welcome if you feel like you are a fit in other ways than what is mentioned in this position detail.
If you are interested in joining our Robovision team, please send us your CV and motivation: email@example.com