At Robovision, we apply deep learning to high performance computer vision pipelines in a broad range of spaces including manufacturing, agriculture, medical, security… We build out a platform of toolchains used for core deep learning workflows and deploy project teams that focus on delivery and expertise in challenging environments. “We” are a growing team of data engineers, data scientists, software developers and project managers, supported by a business driving innovation towards a positive impact on society and on industrial process quality.
We are delivering the future of automated vision right now!
We are located in the heart of innovation hubs near Ghent, working together with a wide variety of international business partners.
For the team we are actively looking for a Devops Engineer. Robovision has unique challenges when it comes to deploying software on top of both HPC and cloud infrastructure. We use a modern toolstack with Kubernetes, Helm, and have unique challenges when it comes to GPU scheduling and high performant data flows.
You will be involved in the creation and maintenance of site reliability tooling and supportive tooling for our AI deployments and for general development tooling infrastructure.
You will cooperate with our platform and project teams, consisting of Product Managers, UX Designers, Frontend and Backend Engineers, Data Engineers.
There is a high degree of freedom in how you approach this role.
- Minimum 3 years experience with Devops Engineering (System Administration, for HTTP applications or other
- Highly skilled in Linux (TTY, POSIX interface)
- Experienced in Monitoring and Logging tools (various)
- Applied knowledge of Kubernetes with Docker or other container runtimes
- Experience with professional Web and/or processing development
- Strong interest in Python for backend development
- Advanced knowledge of the HTTP stack
- A passion for performant, API-driven services
- A highly curious mind that is eager to learn
- Basic knowledge of Deep Learning concepts
- Experience with Cloud Native Foundation family of tools
- Kernel-level development
- Knowledge of S3 data protocol
- Knowledge of GPU’s and GPU scheduling
- Any Experience with Python, Ruby, Golang, Java, … or other languages for HTTP or other processing development
- Any experience with distributed programming and/or multiprocessing
As part of the appraisal process you will partake in a short automated technical test. Please indicate if you want to be exempted from this.
Any spontaneous applications are welcome if you feel like you are a fit in other ways than what is mentioned in this position detail.
If you are interested in joining our Robovision team, please send us your CV and motivation: firstname.lastname@example.org