Rust Developer Vacancy
Are you a Rust Developer with a strong passion for Artificial Intelligence?
At Robovision, we apply deep learning to high performance computer vision pipelines in a broad range of spaces including manufacturing, agriculture, medical, security… We build out a platform of toolchains used for core deep learning workflows and deploy project teams that focus on delivery and expertise in challenging environments. “We” are a growing team of data engineers, data scientists, software developers and project managers, supported by a business driving innovation towards a positive impact on society and on industrial process quality.
We are delivering the future of automated vision right now!
We are located in the heart of innovation hubs near Ghent, working together with a wide variety of international business partners.
For the product team we are actively looking for a Rust Developer
You will be involved in the development of our deep learning platform and key deep learning projects
You will cooperate with our platform team, consisting of Product Managers, UX Designers, Frontend and Backend Engineers, Data Engineers and/or our Project Teams, involving Data Engineers, Project Managers
There is a high degree of freedom in how you approach this role.
- Experience with Rust development
- Experience with professional Web and/or processing development
- Basic knowledge of Deep Learning concepts
- Advanced knowledge of the HTTP stack
- A passion for performant, API-driven services
- A highly curious mind that is eager to learn
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Any knowledge of binary protocols such as grpc, protobufs, thrift, …
- Any experience with Python (Flask, asyncio, …)
Any spontaneous applications are welcome if you feel like you are a fit in other ways than what is mentioned in this position detail.
If you are interested in joining our Robovision team, please send us your CV and motivation: email@example.com